Pages

Contact me:

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

dinner...aka lunch for tomorrow

It's 9:00pm and we're still deciding what to eat for dinner. Husband was busy with the kids all day and was able to get them fed, bathed, and ready for bed. I just came home a hour ago after a busy day at work. We finally decided on spaghetti. This isn't going to be slow simmer, get the flavors marinating spaghetti. For me, this is going to be 5 mins to cook fresh pasta and a jar of sauce. Forget about dinner, this is lunch for tomorrow!

I still have a list of "things to do before you can sleep" check off.
1.) get blog started
2.) 1 of 2 kids are still up...get them to bed
3.) get kids daycare bags ready
4.) get my lunch packed for tomorrow
5.) bathe myself

With all of that said, it's time to start checking off items from this list.


Dinner:
Classico spaghetti sauce: caramelized onion & roasted garlic
Buitoni fresh pasta (takes 5 mins to cook). Started boiling the water when my husband went to the store to buy ingredients.
Add ins for husband (on the side) sausage
my husband eats meat and I don't


No comments:

Post a Comment