Pages

Contact me:

Friday, May 21, 2010

Emergency food




I'm glad it's Friday! After a 50+ hour work week, I'm afraid I have not gone grocery shopping. We are scraping to figure out what to eat. It's times like this I have my go-to items. One of them is Bertolli Frozen Meals. They even have some that cook in 10 mins. Accompany them with some Texas Toast (cooks in toaster oven) and maybe a salad (if we actually have vegetables) and you have yourself a meal.

I must warn you that I could probably eat an entire bag of these frozen meals myself. Depending how many mouths you have to feed and how large their appetites are, you may have to cook a few of these bags. When there's no food around and you have hungry mouths to feed, it's quick, easy and a no brainer. Plus, you can store a few bags in the freezer.

Another staple I have around for the kids are the Gerber Graduates for Toddlers: Pasta Pick-ups. These cook 25 seconds! My kids enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment