Pages

Contact me:

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend remembrance


The law will never make men free, it is men that have to make the law free.
Send quote to a friend
Henry David Thoreau



Memorial Day weekend! A long weekend of activities that include BBQs, the great outdoors, hanging out with family and friends, and lounging around. Like always, I have a list of things that I need to get done, all before tonight when the ring of the phone means that work is calling and I need to come in. Prior to that, we have social engagements that are scattered throughout the day. My day includes a mix of laundry, cleaning, photo shoot, errands, etc. It stresses me out just thinking about it. Don't worry, you'll read about it.

I just decided that I'm going to make an exception. Although, I am having a difficult time with it. I will fit in a couple loads of laundry and an errand or two. The rest will have to wait. It'll be there tomorrow. It'll be there the next day. No one will be injured in the process.

Memorial Day is a day of remembrance. To remember those that served, so I can enjoy being with my family and friends.

Thank you to those men and women!


Side note to the large pile of laundry: tomorrow is a new day. Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment