Pages

Contact me:

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Heart: Urban Decay Primer Potion



Meet Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion! It'll be your best friend if you wear any type of eye make up during the summer.

It's hot, you're sweating. Your eyelids are sweating! You're eyeliner isn't where you originally placed it. You're eye shadow has pooled in the creases of your eyes and to be honest, you're a hot mess! You can either leave those big, Jackie O. sunglasses on or get yourself this product. It's worth the $18.

There are actually different shades of this product. I use the original which is a sheer nude. It not only helps to keep eye make-up in place, but it can intensify the color of your eyeshadows. This version of the magic potion also comes in Eden (matte nude) and Sin (shimmering champagne).

The picture below is an example of how using a eyeshadow primer (not necessarily Urban Decay) can intensify the color of your shadow. The top shadow was placed without a primer. The bottom picture was a shadow placed with a primer. You can see the difference in color intensity.


I also use it all year long to prevent my eyeliner from migrating to my eyebrows. Yeah, it's a nice look, isn't it? Some days I don't even wear eyeshadow. Since it's nude, you doesn't change the color of my eyelids.



No comments:

Post a Comment