Pages

Contact me:

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Review: Neutrogena Cleansing Wipes


There are days, or shall I say nights, when taking care of yourself is the very last thing on your to-do list. I'm not even talking about trying to pamper myself. I'm talking about every day, normal daily cleaning of oneself. On a busy day, I may not even start getting myself ready for bed until 11:00pm. Of course, I'd rather just plop myself in bed and snooze.

One thing I get lazy about is removing my make-up and washing my face properly. I read about these Neutrogena Cleansing Wipes that claim they remove make-up and water-proof mascara. I thought I'd purchase a pack from my local Target and give these wipes a try.

Upon purchasing the wipes, I noticed you can purchase the little refill pack (picture I posted above) or the actual plastic container to hold your wipes (picture below).


I chose to pass on purchasing the plastic container, which I may add, costs a little more. I didn't need another piece of equipment occupying my bathroom drawer or counter.

I'm quite pleased with the wipes. I'm accustomed to washing my face with water and a cleanser. After that I have to apply moisturizer. Not so with these wipes. All you have to do is swipe the wipe all around your face. At first, I wanted to rinse after wiping my face. No need to use water according to the instructions. I was so lazy that evening, I even skipped moisturizer. The wipes left a slight film on my face that went away. The next morning I thought my face felt soft even without using moisturizer.

As far as their claim on removing water-proof mascara, I thought it was alright. It did take multiple, gentle swipes to fully remove my mascara. It's something I can overlook. I have yet to discover a product that is practically effortless.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this product and I will definitely purchase again. It also helps during those times when the kids are sleeping on my bed and I'm trying to be quiet while I'm getting ready.

The refill pack remained moist for the last month. I just resealed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment